The Ginesa Suite is based in Saint John of God Hospital, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin. The adolescent service in Saint John of God Hospital provides a homely, comfortable, safe environment where young people with mental health needs are given time, space and support from experienced staff.
The philosophy of care on Ginesa Suite is to provide assessment and therapeutic care in partnership with the young person and their families / guardians. We aim to do this by:
- Respecting the dignity and rights of each young person
- Providing a holistic and multidisciplinary approach to assessment and care.
- Working jointly with each young person and their families / guardians.
- Creating an environment where each young person feels welcomed, valued and safe.
- Striving to provide a specialist and professional service at all times.
What it costs : If you have private health insurance, it will cover your treatment, depending of course on your cover (call us to check). If you don’t have private health insurance, you will be asked to pay a deposit on admission and regular payments thereafter